Event router for light-weight JS projects based on AOP.
For now, there's a hard dependency on jekyll. In the future I look to replace this with a node-based solution that implemented via grunt, allowing for hooks into less, sass and templates.
- Install the module with:
npm install LouRawls
- Create the Aspect, Router and Routes
- Call start on a router instance
- For bonus points, look for an implementation in index.html, list.html, lib/index.js
Include /bin/index.min.js before referencing it in the browser, LouRawls will be available in the global n/s.
If using within a Node environment, it will be treated as an NPM package.
Also see the examples folder for more implementation details.
see /examples for more
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
4/9/2013 - 0.0.1 - Development version.
- Added Initial object implementations and commentary
- Added Browserify support
- Added splat routing 9/9/2013 - 0.0.2 - Development version.
- Added Browser (Global) and Node bindings
- Fixed bug in development version
- Added debug mode
- Added multiple router triggers
- Added Documentation
- Added minified build (105k, will improve, promise)
Copyright (c) 2013 James Meldrum
Licensed under the MIT license.
- Expand documentation
- Integrate into Jekyll and rebrand as "YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKED SCRIPTING LANGUAGES SO I PUT A SCRIPTING LANGUAGE IN YOUR SCRIPTING LANGUAGE".