Bulk analysis tool for the preservation of web links inside documentary heritage.
More information on the project can be found via the Open Preservation Foundation: http://openpreservation.org/blog/2017/05/19/links-all-of-the-way-down-httpreservation-of-documentary-heritage/
- CSV (Example: Million Dollar Webpage)
- BoltDB (embedded key-value database)
- webapp (pictured)
Builds for different platforms will be available soon. Otherwise, install Go, run Go Get, and Go Build.
- Find and Connect Project: Nicola Laurent on the impact of broken links.
- Binary Trees? Automatically Identifying the links between born digital records: I write about hyperlinks as a public record in own right when submitted as part of a documentary heritage.
- HiberActive Pilot A scholarly publishing tool that extracts URLs, returns both the original URL and a perma-link.
GNU General Public License Version 3. Full Text