HttpRunner is a simple & elegant, yet powerful HTTP(S) testing framework. Enjoy!
- Embrace open source, stand on giants' shoulders, like
- Convention over configuration.
- Pursuit of high rewards, write once and achieve a variety of testing needs
- Inherit all powerful features of
Requests, just have fun to handle HTTP(S) in human way.
- Define testcases in YAML or JSON format in concise and elegant manner.
- Record and generate testcases with
validatemechanisms to create full test scenarios.
- Supports perfect hook mechanism.
debugtalk.pyplugin, very easy to implement complex logic in testcase.
- Testcases can be run in diverse ways, with single testcase, multiple testcases, or entire project folder.
- Test report is concise and clear, with detailed log records.
- With reuse of
Locust, you can run performance test without extra work.
- CLI command supported, perfect combination with
HttpRunner is rich documented.
Thank you to all our sponsors!
霍格沃兹测试学院是 HttpRunner 的首家金牌赞助商。
开源服务赞助商（Open Source Sponsor）
HttpRunner is in Sentry Sponsored plan.
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it). You also need to comply with the development rules.
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request, you will then become a contributor after it gets merged and published.
关注 HttpRunner 的微信公众号，第一时间获得最新资讯。