Helps you write better TypeScript programs
tstest is a mature full-featured TypeScript testing tool that helps you write better programs.
The tstest framework makes it easy to write small tests, yet scales to support complex functional testing for applications and libraries.
NOTICE: All the features listed below, is NOT YET IMPLENMENTED.
- Detailed info on failing assert statements (no need to remember self.assert* names);
- Auto-discovery of test modules and functions;
- Modular fixtures for managing small or parametrized long-lived test resources;
- Can run unittest (including trial) and nose test suites out of the box;
- Rich plugin architecture, with over n+ external plugins and thriving community;
- Out-of-the-Box Dual Browser/Node.js environment testing support;
This module is highly inspired by pytest
- Testing Python Applications with Pytest
- Typescript Dependency Injection and Decorators
- Decorators with TypeScript
- TypeScript > Decorators #2249
- error TS1206: Decorators are not valid here? #3661
- TypeScript-Handbook > Decorators
- Prototype for a Metadata Reflection API for ECMAScript
- Function Expression Decorators (ECMA-262 Proposal)
Articles & Projects
- TypeScript > Using the Compiler API
- TypeScript Compiler Internals · TypeScript Deep Dive
- TypeScript Compiler API wrapper for static analysis and code manipulation
v0.4 June 07, 2019
- Publish as a testing toolset wrapper for convenience:
v0.1 March 21, 2018
- Received the NPM package name: tstest from David Auffret.
- Scratched a tstest logo.
- Linked to pytest.
Thanks to David Auffret who owned the
tstest name of NPM module. He is so kind and nice that passed this name over to me with the help of support from NPM after my request.
$ npm deprecate email@example.com 'tstest had been republished as a test framework from v0.1' ...
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2019 - now Huan LI firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons