The Hummingbird project
The Hummingbird projct is a complete solution for API Testing, Service Simulation and Test Automation.
The hummingbird project contains following components
- Hummingbird App : The main application to run manual tests, service simulation, test automation and integrated tools.
- Hummingbird CLI : The command line interface of hummingbird. This tool can be used with a continuous integration to run automated tests and report test results.
- Report Viewer : The tool to view automated test results.
When installing the hummingbird application package, All above components will be included.
List of components, resources and build status
Hummingbird UI Framework Resources
- Hummingbird Test Framework : This library is used by the application and can be used as a Development Kit to develop Extensions. This library is released as a NuGet package.
- Hummingbird UI : A Modern UI framework that is developped on WPF to provided fluid and interactive user experiences. This library is also release as NuGet package that you can build your own Modern UI applications.