Build Chatbots and Conversational Apps Using React
🐣 Introducing Botonic Open Source Framework
It's built on top of:
And it works on:
With Botonic you can focus on creating the best conversational experience for your users instead of dealing with different messaging APIs, AI/NLP complexity or managing and scaling infrastructure. It also comes with a battery of plugins so you can easily integrate popular services into your project, for instance:
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Segment, Dashbot)
- CMS (Contentful, Sanity)
- NLU (Dialogflow, Watson, Luis, Inbenta)
If you'd like to see more plugins/integrations, please submit an issue or a pull request
🚀 Quick Start
- Node (v10 or above) and NPM are required.
- LTS version of NodeJS Installer is recommended.
- You can verify the installation running
node --versionon a terminal.
Step 1 - Install
$> npm install -g @botonic/cli
Step 2 - Create a bot
$> botonic new myBot tutorial
Step 3 - Run your bot
Run your bot locally while developing:
$> cd myBot $> botonic serve
botonic serve is just an alias for
npm run start which will start a local server at http://localhost:8080. While you develop, the server will auto reload every time you make changes to your code.
Step 4 - Deploy
$> botonic deploy
Check out the Getting Started Tutorial: a step-by-step guide to start building high quality conversational apps.
🤝 Contributing ⭐ ⭐Give us a Star on GitHub ⭐ ⭐
- Submit an issue if you find a bug or want to request a feature.
- Join our Slack community, let us know what you're building and give us feedback.
- PRs are welcome! Just follow our Code of Conduct and Contributing Guide