A list of Sanic extensions created by the community.
- Sanic-Plugins-Framework: Library for easily creating and using Sanic plugins.
- Sessions: Support for sessions. Allows using redis, memcache or an in memory store.
- CORS: A port of flask-cors.
- Compress: Allows you to easily gzip Sanic responses. A port of Flask-Compress.
- Jinja2: Support for Jinja2 template.
- Sanic JWT: Authentication, JWT, and permission scoping for Sanic.
- Sanic-JWT-Extended: Provides extended JWT support for Sanic
- OpenAPI/Swagger: OpenAPI support, plus a Swagger UI.
- Pagination: Simple pagination support.
- Motor: Simple motor wrapper.
- Sanic CRUD: CRUD REST API generation with peewee models.
- UserAgent: Add
- Limiter: Rate limiting for sanic.
- Sanic EnvConfig: Pull environment variables into your sanic config.
- Babel: Adds i18n/l10n support to Sanic applications with the help of the
- Dispatch: A dispatcher inspired by
DispatcherMiddlewarein werkzeug. Can act as a Sanic-to-WSGI adapter.
- Sanic-OAuth: OAuth Library for connecting to & creating your own token providers.
- sanic-oauth: OAuth Library with many provider and OAuth1/OAuth2 support.
- Sanic-nginx-docker-example: Simple and easy to use example of Sanic behined nginx using docker-compose.
- sanic-graphql: GraphQL integration with Sanic
- sanic-prometheus: Prometheus metrics for Sanic
- Sanic-RestPlus: A port of Flask-RestPlus for Sanic. Full-featured REST API with SwaggerUI generation.
- sanic-transmute: A Sanic extension that generates APIs from python function and classes, and also generates Swagger UI/documentation automatically.
- pytest-sanic: A pytest plugin for Sanic. It helps you to test your code asynchronously.
- jinja2-sanic: a jinja2 template renderer for Sanic.(Documentation)
- GINO: An asyncio ORM on top of SQLAlchemy core, delivered with a Sanic extension. (Documentation)
- Sanic-Auth: A minimal backend agnostic session-based user authentication mechanism for Sanic.
- Sanic-CookieSession: A client-side only, cookie-based session, similar to the built-in session in Flask.
- Sanic-WTF: Sanic-WTF makes using WTForms with Sanic and CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) protection a little bit easier.
- sanic-script: An extension for Sanic that adds support for writing commands to your application.
- sanic-sse: Server-Sent Events implementation for Sanic.