Hvað er í bíó?
Hvað er í bíó? is a web app that displays movie screenings in Icelandic cinemas. The app is focused on providing a good user experience, solving the problem of finding a movie to see in an efficient and intuitive manner. The data comes from the kvikmyndir.is api.
- [Optional] An login from kvikmyndir.is set as the
KVIKMYNDIR_USERNAMEenvironment variables. If it's not set and Node isn't running in a production environment, data from
data/demoData.jsonwill be used.
The project uses Gulp to compile the files required for the front-end. That is:
- Less from
gulp to start the compiling process. It will watch any changes and recompile the files. If you have Livereload running in the browser, it will automatically update the site.
- Set up a testing environment and test all the things
- Break main.less into smaller, more maintainable files
- Use browserify for the front-end JS instead of manually adding files to the Gulp process
- Break scripts.js into smaller, more testable files