Our GitHub Page: here
Our GitHub Project: here
Part of the SimaSLI Project: here
Get SimaArduino from SimaSLI! here
- List of pins
- Serial communication
- Flex sensors support
- 1 finger = 6 states
How it works ?
It acquires the value of flex sensors and "remaps" to make a multiple of 3. Then it tests in wich state is the finger.
Simply adjust the timer and your pins and it's ready to be upload on your board.
It's the game! Play Rock, Paper, Scissors against computer!
- SimaCore Intergration.
- Config file
- Shifumi: port, baudrate, score limit.
- Cool songs !
- Python 2.7~
pip install pyserial
pip install pygame
- Clone the repo
- Open a console in the root folder
- And launch it with
- With a connected glove (With Sima technology)
- With [P] for Rock, [F] for Paper, and [C] for scissors
- Let the computer play randomly.