HUChart is a simple chart library for iOS to draw semi-circle chart for some cases which has a LITTLE SPACE to make a full circle chart.
Data for above charts is owned by http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp
- Semi-circle chart (half pie chart) as an UIView Component. Easy to customize a suitable semi-circle chart without any struggle.
- Support iOS 6.1+
- Support ARC
- Support Touchable
- Support Slice Position Editable, i.e drag & drop slice to rearrange slice order
- Support Data Updatable, i.e: change portion of specific slice or add slice
The code below shows you how to use this SemiCircleChart. You can customize data, color, chart title and the way text is displayed.
// Step 1: Create HUSemiCircleChart object with its desire frame CGRect frame = CGRectMake(25, 30, 250, 300); HUSemiCircleChart *semiCircleChart = [[HUSemiCircleChart alloc] initWithFrame:frame]; // Step 2: Setup data NSMutableArray *data = [NSMutableArray arrayWithObjects: [[HUChartEntry alloc]initWithName:@"Chrome" value:@54.1], [[HUChartEntry alloc]initWithName:@"Firefox" value:@27.2], [[HUChartEntry alloc]initWithName:@"IE" value:@11.7], [[HUChartEntry alloc]initWithName:@"Safari" value:@3.8], [[HUChartEntry alloc]initWithName:@"Others" value:@3.2], nil]; [semiCircleChart setData:data]; // Step 3: Setup color (Optional) // colors maybe not setup, will be generated automatically UIColor * color1 = [UIColor colorWithRed:1.0 green:0.0 blue:0.0 alpha:1.0]; UIColor * color2 = [UIColor colorWithRed:0.0 green:1.0 blue:0.0 alpha:1.0]; UIColor * color3 = [UIColor colorWithRed:0.0 green:0.5 blue:0.0 alpha:1.0]; UIColor * color4 = [UIColor colorWithRed:1.0 green:0.0 blue:1.0 alpha:1.0]; UIColor * color5 = [UIColor colorWithRed:0.0 green:0.0 blue:1.0 alpha:1.0]; NSMutableArray *colors = [NSMutableArray arrayWithObjects: color1, color2, color3, color4, color5, nil]; [semiCircleChart setColors:colors]; // Step 4: Setup Chart Title [semiCircleChart setTitle:@"Browser Shared"]; // Step 5: Determine whether chart element text is shown or not. // SHOW_PORTION_TEXT to show element's name // SHOW_PORTION_VALUE to show element's value // DONT_SHOW_PORTION to show element without any text semiCircleChart.showPortionTextType = SHOW_PORTION_TEXT;
- Use CocoaPods
platform :ios, 6.1 pod 'HUChart'
- Drop & Drag HUChart folder into your project. It's easy!
- This work is happened thanks to an idea from Dao-Thai Nguyen. He also gave me some precious advice to accomplish HUChart.
- By spreading this hub, Van-Tam Nguyen, Duy-Thanh Le, Ngoc-Linh Le and Dai-Thanh Nguyen helped the hub reach to more people, so it may help someone. Thanks for their job!
- Don't hesitate to send a pull request or open an issue if you want me to improve something.
HUChart is released under the MIT License, see LICENSE.