EDM Shapes Project
This project details an effort to represent validation constraints that are currenly defined in the EDM schema, but also constraints that had previously been identified in previous Europeana projects and the new requirements identified within the Data Quality Committee, using the W3C SHACL Constraint Language.
- EDM schema and EDM documentation
- Validation Rules identified by DDB and the DM2E project for an overview of the rules identified in previous projects.
- Problem Patterns Catalog for a fresh list of issues that are being worked on in the scope of the DQC
Contact: Hugo Manguinhas (email@example.com)
Modules included in this Project
- The EDM Schema constraints in SHACL.
New EDM contraints from previous projects and DQC.
- A SHACL Java implementation that is able to run EDM validation constraints against EDM data. It also supports testing of constraints and generation of validation reports.
- A software to generate documentation pages in GitHub so that constraints can be easily viewed, validate the constraints and build validation reports.
Copyright 2007-2012 The Europeana Foundation Licenced under the EUPL, Version 1.1 (the "Licence") and subsequent versions as approved by the European Commission; You may not use this work except in compliance with the Licence. You may obtain a copy of the Licence at: http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/software/page/eupl . Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the Licence is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. See the Licence for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the Licence.