Guild Wars 2 API Viewer
GUILD WARS 2 API VIEWER
Guild Wars 2 API Viewer: An Android application used for viewing various Guild Wars 2 API endpoint responses. Guild Wars 2 API Viewer was developed utilizing MVVM architecture, in conjunction with Databinding, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, and RxJava 2.
This application makes optional use of a Guild Wars 2 API key to access account-specific data. A Guild Wars 2 API key can be acquired at: https://account.arena.net/applications
- Guild Wars 2 API: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/API:Main
- Dagger 2: https://github.com/google/dagger
- Picasso: http://square.github.io/picasso/
- LeakCanary: https://github.com/square/leakcanary
- RoundedImageView: https://github.com/vinc3m1/RoundedImageView
- RxJava 2: https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJava
- RxAndroid: https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxAndroid
- Retrofit 2: http://square.github.io/retrofit/
- RESTMock: https://github.com/andrzejchm/RESTMock
GUILD WARS 2 API VIEWER is a fan application and is not associated with or endorsed by ARENANET.
© GUILD WARS 2 is a registered trademark of ArenaNet, LLC., and NCSOFT Corporation.
All GUILD WARS 2 images, logos, names, and related media are intellectual properties of NCSOFT Corporation unless otherwise noted.