goupnp is a UPnP client library for Go
go get -u github.com/huin/goupnp.
Supported DCPs (you probably want to start with one of these):
- av1 - Client for UPnP Device Control Protocol MediaServer v1 and MediaRenderer v1.
- internetgateway1 - Client for UPnP Device Control Protocol Internet Gateway Device v1.
- internetgateway2 - Client for UPnP Device Control Protocol Internet Gateway Device v2.
- (goupnp) core library - contains datastructures and utilities typically used by the implemented DCPs.
- httpu HTTPU implementation, underlies SSDP.
- ssdp SSDP client implementation (simple service discovery protocol) - used to discover UPnP services on a network.
- soap SOAP client implementation (simple object access protocol) - used to communicate with discovered services.
Regenerating dcps generated source code:
Build code generator:
go get -u github.com/huin/goupnp/cmd/goupnpdcpgen
Regenerate the code:
go generate ./...
Supporting additional UPnP devices and services:
Supporting additional services is, in the trivial case, simply a matter of
adding the service to the
dcpMetadata whitelist in
regenerating the source code (see above), and committing that source code.
However, it would be helpful if anyone needing such a service could test the service against the service they have, and then reporting any trouble encountered as an issue on this project. If it just works, then please report at least minimal working functionality as an issue, and optionally contribute the metadata upstream.