Play Messages Module
This module gives you a tool for localizing your application.
Tested with play 2.1.1 on windows and linux.
- Web based tool for localizing your application
- Finds localization keys from your sources
- Keys are clearly divided into new, existing and obsolete
- Allows you to edit all localizations within one table
- Ignore list for keys that should not be shown as new keys, intended for keys that are falsely identified as localization keys
- Keep list for keys that are should be treated as normal keys although they are not found in the sources
- Remove existing keys
- Localizations are saved in alphabetical order in your application's messages file
Add the module dependency to your application
"de.corux" %% "play-messages" % "[2.0,)"
Add the module to the
-> /@messages play.messages.Routes
Start your application and access the tool in @messages:
You can specify the source folders the tool scans in the
application.conf, for example
Take a look at reference.conf for all available options.