The Open Toolkit is a low-level .NET library written in C# that wraps OpenGL and OpenAL.
This is a fork of the official project at http://www.opentk.com
The Column branch
This brach contain major differces to the original OpenTK project.
- Matrices are stored column-major
- Generated Matrix transforms assume column vectors
- Generated perspective projection look down the -z axis
- Deprecated OpenGL (since 3.1) functions are removed
- GameWindow removed, instead we use separate GLControl(Windows) and GLWidget(GTK) for graphics only
- Obsolete OpenTK Methods removed
- Major overhaul of Matrix and Vector methods