HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Build&Release process for JDOM
- Code Styles
- CVS to Git
- JDOM 2.0
- JDOM1.1.2 and Maven
- JDOM2 Android Issue getSystemResource
- JDOM2 Android Test Analysis
- JDOM2 Android with Xerces
- JDOM2 A Primer
- JDOM2 and Android
- JDOM2 and Eclipse
- JDOM2 Dependencies and Supported Versions
- Jdom2 downloads
- JDOM2 Feature Attribute is Content
- JDOM2 Feature Attribute Specified
- JDOM2 Feature AttributeType Enumeration
- JDOM2 Feature Collections
- JDOM2 Feature Content.CType
- JDOM2 Feature Element.sort_Comparator
- JDOM2 Feature End Of Line Termination
- JDOM2 Feature Extended Filter
- JDOM2 Feature Generics
- JDOM2 Feature JDOMConstants
- JDOM2 Feature Location Aware
- JDOM2 Feature Namespaces In Scope
- JDOM2 Feature Outputter Updates
- JDOM2 Feature Reduced Memory Footprint
- JDOM2 Feature SAX Parsing Updates
- JDOM2 Feature StAX Support
- JDOM2 Feature Text Coalesce
- JDOM2 Feature XMLBase URI
- JDOM2 Feature XPath Upgrade
- JDOM2 Features
- JDOM2 Migration Issues
- JDOM2 Using Java5
- Source Branches and JDOM2
- Verifier Performance
Clone this wiki locally
JDOM provides a complete, Java-based solution for accessing, manipulating, and outputting XML data from Java code. These wiki pages are designed to contain development type information. These pages are more 'dynamic' than the official pages at www.jdom.org.
Have a look in the right margin of this page, and other JDOM GitHub wiki pages for an index in to the most important pages.
Version 2.0.0 takes all the functionality of JDOM 1.1.3 and makes it easier to access in a modern Java way, using Generics and other Java language features introduced with Java 5. In addition, it adds a number new features not available in JDOM 1.x. A description is available of the major new features.
An introduction to JDOM from a version 2.0.0 perspective is now available as a 'Primer'.
If you are upgrading from JDOM 1.x to JDOM 2.0.0, there is a document describing the migration issues, and methods for adapting your code to JDOM 2.0.0.
This is a recommended upgrade for anyone still using JDOM 1 versions and are unable to upgrade to 2.0.0. JDOM 1.x versions are in a maintenance mode only, and only critical bug fixes will be applied.
See the main site http://jdom.org.