JDOM2 and Eclipse
Clone this wiki locally
If you want to develop JDOM2 with eclipse, you can follow the following instructions to have a setup that covers what's needed to get a good, useful environment.
Base Eclipse Version
Eclipse 'Indigo' - the EE edition happens to be the one that's been used so far, but the others should work just fine.
- eCobertura from http://ecobertura.johoop.de/update/
- EGit - just search for it in the standard 'Install Software' menu/tab in Eclipse.
JDOM in Eclipse Setup
- Use EGit to clone the code from GitHub
- Use Eclipse's ant 'external program' to run the 'eclipse' target of the build.xml file.
- Use the 'ant junit' target or the standard Eclipse tools to run the jUnit tests. All tests should run successfully, see the jUnit page for details.
- Use the 'ant coverage' target or the 'Coverage' target to run the Unit tests with code-coverage enabled.