- A 64bit ubuntu server(14.04/16.04/16.10)
- Basic configuare about Security
- Your own Domain
- SSL Certificates
- Set up domain to point to your own server
- Install docker-engine and docker-compose check here
- Log in your server through SSH
- git clone https://github.com/huntersnk/ghost-nginx-ssl-with-docker-compose
- copy your SSL Certificates to ghost-nginx-ssl-with-docker-compose/ssl/ folder
- edit nginx.conf,change all behind 'server_name' and return301 domian to your own domain,and change all yourfile1.crt and yourfile2.key to your own SSL Certificates file name.
- edit config.js,change production's url to your own domain name.
$ docker-compose up -d
$ docker ps
$ cp config.js ghost-content/
$ docker restart ghost1
Visit yourdomain.com to check it and yourdomain.com/admin to configure Ghost.
Copyright (c)  [huntersnk]
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.