Ways you can help
- Add latest and greatest must-watch lists
- Delete broken links to must-watch lists
- Delete links to low-quality must-watch lists
- Design the appearance of the website
- Fix any typo
- Rewrite the title or description of any list to make them more easily understood
- Suggest different ways to categorize
Use the following format:
[Title](LINK) - DESCRIPTION.
The link should be the url linked to the must-watch list directly.
Add one link per pull-request.
Keep descriptions concise, clear and simple, and end them with a period / stop.
New categories, or improvements to the existing ones are also welcome.
Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
You can use whatever color you like by replacing
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-<CODE>.svg"></a>.
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-ff69b4.svg"></a>
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-red.svg"></a>
<a href="http://mustwatch.yingjiehu.com"><img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Must-Watch-blue.svg"></a>
To stay on the list, projects should follow these quality standards:
- Generally used and useful to the community.
- Actively maintained, i.e., take care of open issues and add new resources.
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.