Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'release' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g…
…it/lenb/linux Quoth Len: "This fixes a merge-window regression due to a conflict between error injection and preparation to remove atomicio.c Here we fix that regression and complete the removal of atomicio.c. This also re-orders some idle initialization code to complete the merge window series that allows cpuidle to cope with bringing processors on-line after boot." * 'release' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux: Use acpi_os_map_memory() instead of ioremap() in einj driver ACPI, APEI, EINJ, cleanup 0 vs NULL confusion ACPI, APEI, EINJ Allow empty Trigger Error Action Table thermal: Rename generate_netlink_event ACPI / PM: Add Sony Vaio VPCCW29FX to nonvs blacklist. ACPI: Remove ./drivers/acpi/atomicio.[ch] ACPI, APEI: Add RAM mapping support to ACPI ACPI, APEI: Add 64-bit read/write support for APEI on i386 ACPI processor hotplug: Delay acpi_processor_start() call for hotplugged cores ACPI processor hotplug: Split up acpi_processor_add
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 334 additions and 560 deletions.
- +1 −1 Documentation/thermal/sysfs-api.txt
- +0 −1 drivers/acpi/Makefile
- +4 −31 drivers/acpi/apei/apei-base.c
- +47 −48 drivers/acpi/apei/einj.c
- +0 −422 drivers/acpi/atomicio.c
- +150 −2 drivers/acpi/osl.c
- +114 −40 drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c
- +8 −0 drivers/acpi/sleep.c
- +1 −1 drivers/idle/intel_idle.c
- +2 −2 drivers/thermal/thermal_sys.c
- +4 −0 include/acpi/acpiosxf.h
- +0 −10 include/acpi/atomicio.h
- +1 −0 include/acpi/processor.h
- +2 −2 include/linux/thermal.h
Oops, something went wrong.