Check out our new YouTube channel!
- New Area fill visualization mode, which uses the same full-frequency data of the discrete frequencies mode, but displays a bright, colorful filled shape;
- New luminance bars effect (LUMI switch) for octave bands modes, which always display full-height bars and vary their luminance instead, according to each band amplitude;
- New option to select a random visualization mode on every track change (RAND switch); it will also select a random gradient, if the AUTO switch is active - great for parties!
- Improved the look of bars at lower frequencies, especially for 1/12th and 1/24th octave bands modes;
- Minor tweak to the Rainbow gradient to make cyan and blue shades a little more balanced;
- Auto gradient and the new random mode now trigger on initial playback and previous track skip as well, not only on next track skip;
- Shortcut keys changes:
- Shuffle shortcut changed to "E" key;
- "U" key reassigned to toggle the new luminance bars effect;
- "A" key now also toggles random visualization mode in combination with auto gradient (three stages);
- Added shortcut key hints to the player controls;
- Improved display of feedback messages for keyboard controls;
- Updated npm packages.
- Addressed an error on server startup when running the executable file on Linux systems (related to an issue with pkg).