The Events Calendar - iCalendar Importer
Tested with The Events Calendar 4.6.13 and The Events Calendar PRO 188.8.131.52.
How to use?
- Make sure The Events Calendar is already installed and activated.
- Download, install and activate this plugin.
- In the WP admin dashboard under "Settings > General", make sure you have selected the timezone that is reflective of your install.
- In the WP admin dashboard, navigate to the "Events > iCal Import" page.
- Next, enter in the location of your iCalendar files.
- Optionally, add a category slug so your imported events can be categorized appropriately and also set a custom interval to let WordPress know when it should sync the iCalendar.
- Lastly, you can immediately test the import by checking the "Manual Sync" checkbox.
- Hit "Save changes" and that should be it!
- SG-iCalendar - A simple and fast iCal parser. Currently using lipemat's fork. Original is by fangal. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 (Denmark).
- Unicode CLDR - For their Windows timezones XML file. Licensed under the ICU.
*Since SG-iCalendar's license is CC BY-SA, this plugin must also follow this license. Therefore, this plugin is incompatible with the GPL.