WP Multisite Request Membership
This WordPress plugin adds a widget allowing current users to add themselves to a sub-site. Sub-site admins can either allow users to auto-add themselves or request membership.
This is a multisite-only plugin.
How to use?
- Download, install and activate this plugin.
- You can either network-activate the plugin or activate it on selected, individual sites.
- Login to the WP admin dashboard and navigate to the "Settings > Request Membership" and set the desired settings you want.
- If "Auto-join" is disabled, a new admin page is available under "Users > Pending Requests" to approve or decline new requests.
- Lastly, add the widget to your site by navigating to "Appearance > Widgets". The widget is called "Request Membership".
- The widget looks differently if a user is logged in or out.
- If the user is logged out, a login form is shown.
- If the user is logged in and "Auto-join" is enabled, a button is shown.
GPL v2 or later.