Fixed a bug in protein translation involving initial GTG/TTG in partial genes.
- Added support for NCBI Genetic Code 25.
- Corrected another bug affecting MacOS.
- Fixed a line in the 'uninstall' directive in the Makefile.
- Eliminated compile warnings for 'sequence.c'.
- Re-release of previous version as 2.6.1 (previously referred to this as "2.60bugfix1").
The source is identical to the last release on Github except for updated dates,
a more streamlined Makefile, and a new markdown README.md.
- Moved to semantic versioning (major.minor.patch) with the 8/2014
re-release. Committed to being more rigorous about this moving
Initial stable release moved from Google Code to Github. Includes bug fix for MacOS.