Simple • Static • Blog-aware
Jekyll Documentation (Book Edition)
by Tom Preston-Werner, Nick Quaranto, Parker Moore, et al
Note: The book edition is still an early release and a work-in-progess.
This is the (official) documentation for the Jekyll static site builder / generator reformatted in a single-page book edition.
See the source repo for how the book gets auto-built with "plain" Jekyll - of course - and hosted on GitHub Pages.
See the official documentation... to be done
Send them to the Jekyll Talk forum post titled Jekyll Docu Reformatted as a Single-Page in Black 'n' White (Book Version) - Why? Why Not?. Thanks.
- Add preface to manuscript ??
- Move available plugins to appendix ??
- Add Jekyll F.A.Q. to appendix ??
- Auto-add book.yml and chapters.yml datafiles ??
- liquid not possible in datafile ?? e.g. include_relative ../_pages/book.yml is not working/possible
- change data_dir to _pages/data (not possible in safe mode with github pages ???)