qvariantjson is yet another QVariant to JSON and JSON to QVariant implementation.
- Public domain
- Easy to use, 500 lines of code, with no JsonParserFactoryFactory bullshit
- For Qt4
- Able to report JSON parsing errors
- 150 lines of test code, also testing parse errors
- Handles 64bits integers (unsigned and signed) and double-precision floats
- For API simplicity, parses JSON's "null" and "false" as QVariant(false)
- Uses QVariant::toString() on custom types
- No warranty
You can just copy-paste the .cpp/.h files in your project, or you can use qvariantjson as a lib if you insist.