- Added support for basecalls from the Guppy's flip-flop model.
--fast5now writes multi-read FAST5 files by default.
--symlink-fast5is removed as symbolic links are not compatible with multi-read FAST5s.
- Barcode accuracy is calibrated and reported for every read in
sequencing_summary.txtin the phred-scale.
- For the dashboard view, the first part delimited by '|' of identifier in the minimap2 index is used for display or mapping to transcript names.
- Poreplex now stops processing when it seems that the whole bunch of FAST5 files is not basecalled. (It stops on the 1000th non-basecalled read while no read had been processed correctly.)
- The barcode demultiplexer is updated to provide calibrated accuracy predictions and higher robustness to irregular signals.