- Make installable on systems that don’t support UTF-8 by default.
- Backward incompatible: Drop support for Python older than 2.6, the previous fix gets too convoluted otherwise. Please don’t use Python < 2.6 anyway. I beg you. N.B. that this is a pure packaging/QA matter: the module still works perfectly with ancient Python versions.
- pred proved to be rather useless. Changed to key which is just a selector. This is a backward incompatible change and the reason for going 2.0.
- Add default argument which is returned instead of None if no true element is found.
- Fix packaging. I get this never right the first time. :-/
- Documentation fixes only.
- Initial release.