Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New demo GIF.
scripts/install, a new script for bootstrapping the engine, which is a simplified version of the now-removed
- FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD installation support.
- Linux Mint support.
- "Scenes" which the engine can
- A new anchor system for animated sprites.
- Sprite-groups have walkabout information to help animate NPCs.
- Windows test script supports Python 2 and 3.
- Script that generates documentation using Sphinx uses the developer's preferred browser.
- Shell environment variables to control which version of Python the engine uses:
- The test script uses