- 5.41 MB hbox-0.0.13-linux_amd64-client.run
- 5.45 MB hbox-0.0.13-linux_amd64-client.zip
- 14.3 MB hbox-0.0.13-linux_amd64-server.run
- 14.3 MB hbox-0.0.13-linux_amd64-server.zip
- 5.45 MB hbox-0.0.13-win_amd64-client.exe
- 5.47 MB hbox-0.0.13-win_amd64-client.zip
- 14.2 MB hbox-0.0.13-win_amd64-server.exe
- 14.4 MB hbox-0.0.13-win_amd64-server.zip
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is maintenance and improvement release following on 0.0.12 issues.
This release is not compatible with previous versions and upgrade of both client and server is required.
- VirtualBox 5.1 connector is now available!
- VirtualBox 4.2 connector is no longer included
- All VirtualBox WebServices connector now auto start vboxwebsrv on their own and is no longer necessary to set it up manually. If you still want to use an already running vboxwebsrv, provide the URL string in the connector options.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This release includes a major fix for the VirtualBox WebServices connectors where memory usage would increase over time until all memory is exhausted on the host.
It is therefore highly recommended to upgrade ASAP.
- Client - Console viewers can now use the VM name in their parameters with %VM_NAME% place holder.
- rdesktop will now have that place holder by default on newly populated configuration.
- If you already have Hyperbox, it is therefore needed you delete the client config or adapt the config yourself to use this new place holder
- Client - Basic parsing of console viewers arguments using space as delimiter. Full support will be added in later release with double quotes, like in any shell/command line interpreter.
- Client/GUI - The "Hypervisor connect" dialog has been reworked to be more user-friendly and connectors are now identified by human-readable names instead of their internal IDs.
- Client/GUI - Improved reactivity with long background tasks (continued from 0.0.12)
- All - Now requires Java 1.7
- VirtualBox 4.2 is no longer supported since 2016 and the corresponding connector is no longer included.
- VirtualBox 5.1 connector is included!
- VirtualBox connectors - Will now auto start vboxwebsrv on their own and is no longer necessary to set it up manually. If you still want to use an already running vboxwebsrv, provide the URL string in the connector options.
- Client - Fix possible infinite wait on getting medium information in some cases
- Client/GUI - Fix possible null exception when displaying info about a deleted VM
- VirtualBox WebServices connectors - No longer use all available RAM over time due to uncleared objects (same symptoms as a memory leak)
- VirtualBox WebServices connectors - Properly handle a failure to connect and do not leave the connector in an invalid state.