This is the desktop client for BlockHub, built with Electron.
🌐Site - Production 📺Site - Preview 📺Site - Beta 📺Site - Staging 📖Docs 📓EIPs 💻Web Client 💻Desktop Client 🛡Node Operator 🔗Protocol
To clone and run this repository you'll need Git and Node.js (which comes with NPM) installed on your computer. We recommend using Node Package Manager (NVM):
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/creationix/nvm/v0.33.11/install.sh | bash
Install Node 8.11.1:
nvm install 8.11.1
If you get
nvm: command not found, simply close your current terminal, open a new terminal, and try again. Please see the NVM readme if you have any issues.
# Clone this repository git clone https://github.com/hyperbridge/blockhub-desktop-client # Go into the main repo cd blockhub-desktop-client # Install deps npm install # Navigate to app cd app # Run the app in electron npm run dev
You'll also need to install Ganache
Port Number to
Note: If you're using Linux Bash for Windows, see this guide or use
node from the command prompt.
Resources for Learning Electron
- electronjs.org/docs - all of Electron's documentation
- electronjs.org/community#boilerplates - sample starter apps created by the community
- electron/electron-quick-start - a very basic starter Electron app
- electron/simple-samples - small applications with ideas for taking them further
- electron/electron-api-demos - an Electron app that teaches you how to use Electron
- hokein/electron-sample-apps - small demo apps for the various Electron APIs
Discuss Node Operator on our Gitter: https://gitter.im/Hyperbridge/Lobby
Please post any bugs as Github issues.