Contributing to Hyperledger Ursa
Hyperledger Ursa is Apache 2.0 licensed and accepts contributions via GitHub pull requests.
Ways to contribute to Ursa
- Bugs or issues: Report problems or defects found to the ursa Rocket.Chat channel
- Features and enhancements: Provide expanded capabilities or optimizations
- Documentation: Improve existing documentation or create new information
- Tests for events and results:
The Commit Process
When contributing code, please follow these guidelines:
- Fork the repository and make your changes in a feature branch
- Include unit and integration tests for any new features and updates to existing tests
- Ensure that the unit and integration tests run successfully.
- Check that the lint tests pass
git rebase origin/main to limit creating merge commits
Each commit must include a "Signed-off-by" line in the commit message (
git commit -s). This sign-off indicates that you agree the commit satifies the Developer Certificate of Origin.
Commit Email Address
Your commit email address must match your GitHub or GitLab email address. For more information, see https://help.github.com/articles/setting-your-commit-email-address-in-git/.