- A release of 4.0.5-beta.0 as a breaking change
- BREAKING CHANGE: new underlying request library (@octokit/rest) in use to fix edge case where releases would time out.
- No API changes, it should be safe to upgrade, but there is a risk of new bugs. Please update at your convenience.
- Roll back
gaugeversion due to upstream bug.
- Yargs updates.
- gh-release-assets 2.0.0
- Switch back to unforked ghauth.
(THIS RELEASE HAS A BUG, USE v4.0.2 or newer.)
- Better error handling (#88) - thanks @jgravois
- Fix typos (#95) - thanks @jcfranco
- allow passing asset object as gh-release-assets supports #96 - thanks @jcfranco
- Update all dependencies #93 - thanks @bcomnes
- Support Github oAuth device flow and oAuth tokens #94 - thanks @bcomnes
- Remove support for Github basic (password) auth.
- Add support for oAuth Device flow tokens.
- Existing tokens should still work fine. Basic auth generated Personal Access tokens which will work as long as you don't revoke them.
- Updated dependencies bring with it newer Node.js requirements. Run LTS or Latest.
--endpointflag only works on Github Enterprise now.
- Github enterprise still uses basic auth, since it does not support the new device flow yet.