Update: this beta has been re-released due to an infinite state error that cause the 404 page to not work properly. The 404 page in question has been disabled for this release.
- A new
locationfield in the config file should help mitigate redirect URL issues that cause client authentication errors. (#8)
- The notification badge will now be displayed on mobile devices in the menu and should no longer disappear and lose count with the setting "Notification badge counts all notifications'' turned on (fixes #7).
- The theme chooser has been slightly redesigned to include a new theme preview before applying the theme.
- A new setting is available to set the default visibility when composing new posts.
- The drawer menu on mobile devices has been reorganized in a logical manner.
- A new setting that allows the app to follow the browser's/platform's light mode/dark mode preference has been added.
- A few changes have been made to themes in general:
- The 'Brother' and 'Scientist' themes have been removed.
- Most existing themes have been renamed.
- Two new themes, Bliss and Attract, have been added.
- The 'Who to follow' page link has been enabled.
- A new recommendations page is available to follow suggested accounts and manage follow requests.
A new '404' page has been added.