Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is a non-mandatory update.
- OpenSSL v1.1 compatibility (hrobeers - PeerCoin cherry-pick)
- Fixed bug that required wallets to restart after 9 days for their staking to begin. (Fuzzbawls - PIVX cherry-pick)
- Improved blockchain sync time by not requiring full tx and block signature verification for blocks below the last hard checkpoint block. (presstab)
- Change default stake split threshold to 10,000 coins. (presstab)
- Fix QT gifs for wallets compiled from the depends system. (APosselli)
- Adjust QT transaction records to use the correct transaction time instead of the time that the transaction was seen by the wallet. (presstab)
- Prevent possible DoS on voting proposals [testnet] (IgorDurovic)
- More efficient computation of overlapping vote proposals [testnet] (IgorDurovic)
This is a non-mandatory update.
Wallet changes include:
- New DNS seeder service that makes peer discovery much smoother.
- Removal of code causing Windows Defender false virus flag for Windows machines.
- New voting system enabled if running the testnet chain.
- Syncing and staking movie icons fixed.
- Formatting of stake calculator fixed.
Non-mandatory release with a few new features, efficiency changes, and bugfixes.
- Replace old stake calculator with new logic that gives size guidance based on median staked weight over the last 1,000 blocks.
- Adjust coin control weight to be equal to min(days old, 30 days) multiplied by the coin amount.
- Adjust stake time estimates to be less than they were in v1.1.3
- Slightly reduce staking resource consumption
- Add getstakingstatus RPC call to display most triggers that tell staking to be on or off
- Do not rehash block on load if the block hash is already stored in CDiskBlockIndex
- Store wallets calculated weight when doing PoS hashing so that it does not need to be recalculated by the GUI for display purposes
- Do not allow ccsend RPC to send coins while wallet is locked
- allow spending of unconfirmed utxo's if they are your own
- reduce QT resource consumption via requesting less updates
- add block hash to blockindex to speed up bootup (WARNING requires resync)
- optimize bootstrapping so that the client does not get hung up on orphans
- speed up coin control dialog
- close socket leaks
- Fix potential tx malleability issues
- update hard coded checkpoints
- add ability to turn off dust combination code
- keep stake coins set in memory instead of reiterating constantly
- Do not query MintableCoins() as frequently
- fix cclistcoins potential stake calculations
- gettxfee RPC call
- add MultiSend CoinStake (experimental, don't use to an exchange or automated service)
- remove old legacy irc code
- Fixed missing address book in Multisend GUI window
- Changed default hashdrift to 45 seconds and added hashsetting rpc call. More info here.
- Fixed weight calculations in cclistcoins RPC
- Updated seednode
- Tweaked OSX dmg creation
- Removed checkpoint server
- MultiSend GUI
- fix high cpu consumption if coins are not mature
- More efficient CNetMessage processing
- Gitian compatible
- getinfo displays if staking is active
- more input info to RPC calls that use TxToJson
- keep maps from using too much memory
- listblocks RPC
- testnet now operational
For themes make sure the themes.zip is extracted to the same directory as your hyperstake-qt.exe.