- Markdown (including footnotes support) for editing, HTML for display.
- Links and original article note types published to the same content column.
- Dates on homepage are displayed only once for notes published on the same day. Using 'ifchanged'.
- Code syntax highlighting in markup courtesy of Pygments (here are some CSS styles) and CodeHilite.
- Uses Django admin interface.
- XML feed.
- Tags with auto-suggest widget for posting keywords.
Things to do
- Set up SSL for security.
- Set up own instance of nginx?
- Set up pagedown for markdown preview.
- Make Work category pages and list of categories page titled 'What'
- Articles available in Markdown format on the server (article-title.txt).
- Learn how to write tests for views, then write unit and functional tests.
- Consider using prettify for syntax highlighting (shows line numbers).