This plugin provides an alternative mechanism for working with deps, which can be combined with the rebar_alien_plugin to manage dependencies which are not compatible with rebar (for whatever reason).
Currently the only type of dependencies that are supported are explicit tags for repositories hosted in either github or bitbucket.
examples folder for some of the use-cases.
$ rebar install-deps -v
- Support overriding the build configuration when compiling dependencies
- Manage both dependencies and plugins without requiring extra build steps
- Manage dependencies from a single (local) repository
- Fetch dependencies from various scm repositories, a la
- Fetch artefacts from nexus repositories
- Fetch artefacts from erlware repositories
In order to run the integration tests, you will need a copy of the rebar binary which supports https://github.com/basho/rebar/pull/156, which currently means you will need to get hold of this fork. A copy of this binary is included in the repository, which has been compiled against R14B01.
You can run the integration tests by issuing the following command:
$ ./rebar get-deps compile $ ./rebar -C test.config get-deps compile retest -v