LDGraphy Beaglebone Black cape
This is for the experimental set-up. This is not meant to be final, it focuses on easy measurement and mostly being a break-out for connectors for other parts. The final board will have all the parts that are now external modules integrated on one board.
- Single 12V supply (uses a MP1584 based module to generate 5V supply for Beaglebone).
- Connector for photo diode used for the horizontal sync detection. Amplifier and Schmitt Trigger with fast OpAmps (MIC920 datasheet) and steep enough slew-rate to generate acceptable output for digital inputs (also, same as used in the laser driver to keep BOM small).
- Two end-switches inputs.
- One "user interface"-button input.
- Laser output connector for external laser driver.
- Polygon mirror pulses and enable via 5-pin Polygon mirror connector.
- Stepper motor (In this set-up: simply using a Pololu module)
(TODO: update schematic: there is now a cap accross R14)