WebsiteBase is more than a boilerplate, less than a framework and great place for front-end developers to start new projects. It combines ideas from OOCSS and SMACSS to help create an opinionated code base for scalable and maintainable website development.
- Scalable and maintainable structure and conventions, encouraging abstraction and code re-use.
- Utilizes the power of LESS to reduce development type, including CSS3 mixins
- Fully documented CSS caveats and Zen-Coding formulas.
- Normalised form elements and graceful form layouts out of the box.
- Abstracted, re-usable and responsive layout components.
WebsiteBase requires LESS 1.3.1 or above
The current version is
2.1.0. Releases are numbered in following format:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.