This is a simple application to check the predicted arrival times of trains at stations on the London Underground network. It is built using React, Browserify and Jasmine with data from unified TfL API. The application was built in conjunction with my series "Building robust web apps with React":
- In-browser prototype (Download source code)
- Optimising for the browser (Download source code)
- Testing with Jasmine (Download source code)
- Server-side rendering (Download source code)
The project was originally built with React 0.12 but has since been updated to 0.13. I have no plans to continue updating the project but there is a separate ES6, Babel and Webpack port available for reference.
Installation and usage
- Clone or download this repository
- Install dependencies with
- Copy the example config and enter your API credentials
cp config.example.json config.json
- Open your browser and navigate to
You can test the demo in the your browser now. Please note this is running on a free service tier and is not always available.