MEMORY CARD GAME
(Memory Game project for Udacity Front-end web developer Nanodegree program.)
It is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down and two cards are flipped face up over each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards.
Link to the game: https://i-shubhamprakash.github.io/memory-card-game/
How The Game Works
The game board consists of sixteen "cards" arranged in a grid. The deck is made up of eight different pairs of cards, each with different symbols on one side. The cards are arranged randomly on the grid with the symbol face down.
The gameplay rules are very simple: Flip over two hidden cards at a time to locate the ones that match!
- Test your memory -
- You have 5 seconds to remember the positions of different cards.
- All the cards will be flipped back and you will find the pairs.
- One who find all pair in least time will win the game.
- The player flips one card over to reveal its underlying symbol.
- Player then turns over a second card, trying to find the corresponding card with the same symbol.
- If the cards match, both cards stay flipped over.
- If the cards do not match, both cards are flipped face down.
The game ends once all cards have been correctly matched.
PLAY LIVE HERE:
Hope you will enjoy the game