The goal is to provide a nice Linux alternative to Boxy on macOS.
- GNOME headerbar with a compose button, folder switching.
- A desktop file, app icon, and installation via Flatpak
- Searching (need to port this from the old JS implementation)
- Desktop notifications (also needs to be ported from old implementation)
- More GNOME integration/desktop app features
- Rust and Cargo (
cargoon Arch; build-time only)
- GTK+ 3 (
- WebKitGTK+ 2 (
Building and running
I need to add install directions to this.
GNOME Inbox is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.