iBroadcast Media Sync Lite v0.4.2
- gtk+3.0 development files (usually libgtk3-dev) >= 3.10
- on Ubuntu/Debian, use libgtk-3-dev
- on Fedora, use gtk3-devel
- on Ubuntu, use libcurl4-openssl-dev
- on Fedora, use libcurl-devel
- libjansson (available in ./jansson-2.7)
- on Ubuntu/Debian, use libjansson-dev
You can then run MediaSync Lite from the directory which it was built.
Optionally, if you would like to install so MediaSync Lite is available system wide (as root):
- make install
or to install as regular user:
- sudo make install
Application will be installed in /usr/local/bin directory.