Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Titles should be capitalized.
- Keep descriptions short and simple.
- Make sure your pull request (title, description) is truly descriptive and not redundant or self-evident (example: "It's a useful app"). Yes, we had such submissions. Fill out the template in the description box.
- End all descriptions with a full stop/period.
- Order link titles alphabetically within each category.
- Check your spelling and grammar. If you're not a native English speaker, make sure you triple-check or simply ask the maintainers for help. Nobody's perfect, you are welcome.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- All open source applications should have the OSS symbol, the primary link for the application should point to the application's website and the OSS symbol should link to the source code. In case the application does not have any website then both the links should point to the source code.
- All applications that are free and do not charge any money whatsoever should have the Freeware symbol.
- Sensible new categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome. Please ask the maintainers if in doubt.
- No Electron apps
- Be prepared for criticism, don't feel entitled and keep an open mind.
- If evident that you did not bother to read and follow these guidelines, your pull request may be closed immediately. You are welcome to a new attempt, given that in the meantime you did read and follow these guidelines.
Thank you for your suggestions!