A minimalist WordPress plugin to include Google Analytics on a website.
Add the Google Analytics website tracking script to a WordPress website.
The tracking script is added to all front facing pages when the user is not logged in as an administrator.
- WordPress version 4.7
- PHP version >= 5.6.3
- Unit and Integration tests require PHP 7.1+
- Download the ic-analytics.zip installation file.
- Go to plugins > Add New on your WordPress dashboard. Click "Upload Plugin", select the zip file you just downloaded.
- Activate. Done!
Just enter your analytics tracking ID (UA-XXXXXXX-YY) in the customizer Site Identity panel, or on the Settings > General page of your dashboard and you're good to go.
- Remove settings fields from customizer. (Analytics is not display-related.)
- Add Unit and Integration tests.
- Remove deprecated
- Fix bug in conditions for GA script output.
- Add Travis CI.
- Fix improper include.
- Fix reference to misspelled constant.
- Remove dev dependencies from composer.
- Fix misspelling of plugin directory constant.
- Move script html to its own view.
- Relocate installable zip file to /dist.
- Fix Google Webmaster Tools not being able to read tracking code for site ownership verification.
- Security patch: escapes saved tracking ID value for rendering admin fields.
- Add tracking ID field on the Settings > General admin page
- Initial release.