LEGO Power Functions LIRC
Linux Infrared Remote Control configuration files for LEGO Power Functions RC v1.20.
- Copy the included configuration files into the an appropriate folder (likely /etc/lirc/lircd.conf.d/lego).
- Add include directives to /etc/lirc/lircd.conf for each configuration file you wish to use, for example:
echo "include /etc/lirc/lircd.conf.d/lego/Combo_PWM" >> /etc/lirc/lircd.conf
- includes the necessary steps to get LIRC up and running on a Raspberry Pi.
- Jorge Pereira's blog post, Infrared Remote Control, demonstrates how to use LEGO LIRC with a headphone jack.
- The Extended Mode generation code is included, however, it has not yet been tested.
- Of Single Output Mode's two sub-modes, PWM is implemented while Clear/Set/Toggle/Inc/Dec is not.
Released under the MIT License.