I am a young enthusiastic undergraduate Software Engineer with a passion for learning and building.
WPC Software July 2018 - Present
Junior .NET Software Engineer
S D Hardware July 2017 - September 2017 (10 Weeks)
Website Adminstrator Intern
- Amended the online catalogue of products using a CMS system developed by vertical plus
- Modified product imagery using Photoshop.
- Helped to boost productivity through various applications of Google Sheets.
J D Wetherspoons, Gog & Magog July 2106 - July 2017
- Striving to deliver top quality customer service.
- Adhering my presentation to the high standards set by JD Wetherspoon.
- Communicating to the best of my ability, with customers from various walks of life.
Plymouth University September 2016 - May 2018
- Organising and leading sessions which students can exchange ideas.
- Co-operating with course leaders as to how sessions can be improved.
- Communicating and understanding multiple students ways of learning and adapting sessions based on those needs.
- Delivery of Campus Tours.
- Outreach within the Plymouth Community to raise awareness of the benefits of Higher Education.
Original Software November 2012 - July 2013
Apprentice Software Engineer (C#)
- Ad hoc password recovery applications.
- Programatical spreadsheet compounding for market data.
- Bug fixing on their enterprise poduct suite.
- Addon designing and developing using established interfaces
- QA Testing using the bespoke software developed in house.
Plymouth University (2014 - 2018)
Graduated with Honours, Second Class Upper Division.
Computer Science Final Year
- Computer Programming for Entertainment Systems
- Parrallel Computation and Distributed Systems
- Brain Inspired Cognitive Systems
- Cybercrime Issues and Regulations
- Computing Project (Dans World C# MMO CLient and Server)
Computer Science Year 2
- Object-Orientated Software Engineering with Design Patterns (First)
- Database Applications Development (First)
- User-Centred Interface Design (2:1)
- Computation Theory and Artificial Intelligence (2:1)
- Computer Science Integrating Project (First) - Desktop - Website - Android App - Common Library - Chef
- Embedded Software Engineering, Compiler Design, Languages & Grammars (2:1)
Computer Science Year 1
- Computer Science Introduction (First)
- Software Engineering Concepts (First)
- Database Analysis, Design and Implementation (First)
- Sofware Engineering Christmas Challenge Wordsearch
- The Quantum Universe (2:1)
- Principles of Network Infrastructure (2:1)
- Software Algorithms, Data Structures and Mathematics (2:1)
Foundation with Computer Science Year 0 - Progressed with a First.
- Computer Programming (VBScript, HTML/CSS).
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Software Engineering Final Major Project Network Monitoring Suite
Alton College class of 2010 - 2012
Computer Science - B
- Core programming concepts taught with Pascal
- Extensive HTML applied in various codepens and personal website/portfolios
- Self driven end of year project PHP Webstore. Self taught PHP.
|Practices||Pair Programming, Object-Orienated Design (SOLID), Agile|
|Frameworks||.NET, Bootstrap, Node, Android|
|Databases||MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, BlockChain, Oracle|
|Tools||Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio (Enterprise/Code), Netbeans, Microsoft Office Packages|