Creating new patch release at version 2.5.3.
This is a minor bugfix release:
- Fix case sensitivity issue in extension detection for the generate csv code path. This was leading to the appliance unexpectedly skipping files when walking a directory, leading to blank CSVs being generated.
The 2.5.1 release focuses on UI/UX and quality of life improvements:
- The History page has been improved. In addition to filtering the view of the history list, the period select will now also apply to the download csv button for generating upload summaries.
- The name of the download CSV has been improved to include the account alias that generated the file and the date at which is was generated.
- Buttons have been added to the history page to purge failed and missing files from the upload history.
- A license selection option has been added to the Generate page. In addition, the license has been propegated into each individual file's metadata so that the license is persisted once added. The license for each file has also been propagated into the generated CSV files.
- The directory selector box on the Generate CSV tab should now always pop up over the browser window.
- On windows platforms, when you generate a CSV file and then upload it later, files from drives other the C: should now have the correct file path and no longer show as missing in the upload history.
Multiple critical stability fixes on windows and mac OS. Also contains numerous build fixes.
This version fixes a deadlock issue on MacOS X, clients using that operating system should use this version or later.
Creating new patch release at version 2.2.2.