This release contains the core set of changes in the 3.0.0-alpha-X releases and some other features/fixes.
In summary this version introduces:
- A new architecture: the core has been completely re-architectured from the version 2
- Latest PoCo use
- Better management of transaction with the ethereum blockchain
- Failover mechanisms: in case some workers are lost or restarted when working on a specific task, internal mechanisms will redistribute the task or use as much as possible the work performed by the lost / restarted workers
- iExec End-To-End Encryption with Secret Management Service (SMS): from this version, inputs and outputs of the job can be fully encrypted using the Secret Management Service.
- Decentralized oracle: If the result is needed by a smart contract, it is available directly on the blockchain.
- IPFS: data can be retrieved from IPFS and public results can be published on IPFS
For further informations on this version, please read our documentation