What is new?
- Whitelisting: Workers can now be whitelisted on the core side, if the worker is not in the whitelist it will not be able to join the pool.
- Https: Workers can now connect to the core using https.
What is patched?
- The project has been updated to java 11 and web3j 4.3.0
- Internal refactoring to handle replicates update better
- Workers that ask for replicates too often will not get replicate
- Update workers configuration when they disconnect/reconnect
- If a worker's wallet is (almost) empty, it stops asking for replicates to the core.
- The environment variable DATASET_FILENAME has been renamed to IEXEC_DATASET_FILENAME. Applications that use it should be updated.